Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mu'Min Returns

I deeply apologize to readers of Mu'Min Speaks, aka The Mu'Min Bey Astroblog. I've been busy as I don't know what over the past four r five months working like a dog, and haven't had the time to do as much as I'd have liked. This meant that blogging on the astrology of the day has fallen a bit by the wayside. But the good news is that I'm back - and I've got afew things to post up to prime the pump a bit, if you know what I mean.

Over the Summer, I've had the good fortune to spend a bit of time over at the Evolutionary Astrology forum on MySpace, and the moderator there, Cristina Smith, a grand lady, has been very nice and kind to me. Please go and check her forum out if so inclined, lots of really good discussions going on there.

Anyway, the next series of posts will be taken from wider discussions that I sparked off that happened there at EA. I'll post up the links to each one so as to enable th reader to go there, see the whole discussion and chime in if they so choose.

Stand By...

Salaam
Mu

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home